dimanche 13 septembre 2015

Modern Doll Fest & East Tea Party


I'm back from ont of the best week-end of lolita events I've had the chance to attend: The modern doll fest and the East Tea Party. I'm very happy to write this entry today and to share with you what happened during these 2 days.

Je suis de retour de l'un des meilleurs week-end d'évènements lolita que j'ai pu faire : le Modern Doll Fest et la East Tea Party. Et je suis très heureuse d'écrire cet article pour partager avec vous ce qui c'est passé au cours de ces 2 jours.

 
The modern Doll Fest


"Once upon a time a little girl who dreamed to look like porcelain dolls she admired for years. The girl grew up with her hopes "One day I will live my dream" ... Discover through a unique exhibition-convention the dream and history of many designers and artists inspired by Lolita fashion. A special day opened for everybody in order to enter in the world of modern dolls who are Lolitas!"

Il était une fois une petite fille qui rêvait de ressembler aux poupées de porcelaines qu'elle admirait depuis des années. La demoiselle a grandi et avec elle ses espoirs les plus fous "Un jour je vivrai mon rêve"... Découvrez à travers une exposition convention unique le rêve et le parcours de nombreux créateurs et artistes inspirés par la mode Lolita. Une journée ouverte à tous pour entrer dans l'univers des poupées modernes que sont les Lolitas !"  
 
Picture by Charly Ganier Photogtaphie et Supercoven.
 

The Fest took place on Saturday the 29th of august and has been organized Rouge Dentelle Rose Ruban Association, East pole. It was open to public to present the lolita culture to lolitas and to people interested in discovering it. For this event, I've had the huge honor to be invited as a guest to present a conference about lolita Fashion and to interview Shinkurose and AmaStacia designers during another conference. I have already known Wolfing, the AmasStacia's designer who is a lady I really appreciate a lot and was very happy to finally meet Emily I've already interviewed for one of my previous Lolita Discovery. She and her mom are so darling, I wish I'll have the opportunity to meet them again in the future. 

Le festival a eu lieu le samedi 29 août et était organisé par Rouge Dentelle Rose Ruban Est. C'était un évènement ouvert au public pour présenter la culture lolita aux lolitas et aux personnes intéressées par la découverte de celle-ci. Pour cet évèment, j'ai eu l'immense honneur d'être invitée en tant que guest pour présenter une conférence sur la mode lolita et pour interviewer les designers de Shinkurose et d'AmaStacia au cours d'une autre conférence. Je connaissais déjà Wolfing, la designer d'AmaStacia, qui est une jeune femme que j'apprécie énormément et j'ai été très heureuse de pouvoir enfin rencontrer Emily, que j'avais déjà interviewée pour un de mes Lolita Discovery. Elle et sa mère sont tellement adorables, j'espère que nous aurons à nouveau la chance de nous rencontrer. 

 French Kawaii ambassadors conference. We've been interviewed by Lady Beth during it (picture by Laby Beth)

Designers conference. I was Emily's translator (picture by Roxana Sanchez)

During the day I also had the infinite honor to model Atelier Pierrot and Haenuli. My Haenuli coordinate for the fashion show was very far from my comfort zone but I had fun to feel sweet and cute for once, maybe I'll wear sweet again in the future. The JSK was really well cut and the print well executed.

Au cours de la journée j'ai également eu le très grand honneur de défiler pour Atelier Pierrot et Haenuli. Ma coordination pour le défilé d'Haenuli était très loin de ma zone de confort, mais c'était assez chouette de se sentir sweet et mignonne pour une fois, peut-être que je porterai à nouveau ce style un de ces jours. La JSK était vraiment bien coupée et le print très bien exécuté. 

HAENULI: JSK, tight, headbow, hairpin from Planetary Dreamer collection

And the coordinate I wore for Atelier Pierrot was really on point. I fell in love with this crazy cats collection. The fabric is just magic, so soft and comfy and the cats are kinda cute and dark at the same time. And I don't need to talk about the blouse, I bet everybody already know how high quality this brand blouses are!
 
La coordination que j'ai porté pour Atelier Pierrot était parfaite. Je suis tombée amoureuse de cette collection à chats totalement fous. Le tissu est tout simplement magique, doux et confortable et les chats sont sombres et mignons à la fois. Et je ne parle même pas de la blouse, je parie que tout le monde sait déjà combien les blouses de cette marque sont d'une qualité exceptionnelle !



I feel blessed to have had the chance to model for those two brands I love. 

Je me sens honorée d'avoir eu la chance d'être modèle pour ces deux marques que j'adore.
 
 ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
And some of my favorite coordinates of the fashion show:
 ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

 Rose-Mary for Haenuli / Louvynn Snape for Atelier Pierrot / May Artemis for Honey honey lolita

 Lys for SurfaceSpell / Bonbon Maléfique for SurfaceSpell / Wolfing for her own brand, AmaStacia

 ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
All fashion show pictures by Charly Ganier Photographie
See all the pictures and coordinates in his album: ♥♥♥
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

My coord of the day was pretty simple because I had to change many times for the fashion shows, it's why I wanted it to be easy to wear. I really liked it in the end (even if the petticoat I wore the dress make it looks way too short!!!), I love this OP from Innocent World and I think it's really my best buy from my last trip to Japan with the boots I wore. 

Ma coordination pour cette journée était assez simple comme il était prévu que je me change plusieurs fois pour les défilés ; c'est pourquoi je voulais qu'elle soit facile à porter. Au bout du bout, j'aimais bien cette tenue (même si le jupon que je portais rend la robe mille fois trop courte !!!), j'adore cette OP d'Innocent World et je crois que c'est vraiment le meilleur achat de mon dernier voyage au Japon, avec les bottes que je portais. 

In the end, for a first edition I'm very impressed by the high quality of the whole event. the organization was very good, the store selection was excellent, the fashion show was great and I had a lot of fun. Thank you very much RDRR East for all your hard work. I'll be there next year for sure! 

Au final, pour une première édition, je suis très impressionnée par la qualité de l'ensemble de l'événement. L'organisation était super, la sélection de boutique était excellente, le défilé de mode était chouette et je me suis vraiment amusée. Merci beaucoup RDRR Est pour votre travail acharné. Je serai là l'année prochaine, c'est sûr ! 

Belate selfie during the cleaning of the fest (pic by Roxana)

♥ Modern Doll Fest ♥  Pictures by Charly Ganier Photographie


Here is my haul of the day: 



 - Korean Makeup (Missha BB cream 21, Tony Moly lip gloss, Etude House silk scarf, Black Mask purifying peel-off mask) 
 - AmaStasia JSK 
- "Au nom de la rose" blouse from Surface Spell The modern Doll Fest



The East Tea Party


On the next day was the second edition of the East Tea Party. I didn't attend the first one last year, so I was very happy to be a part of this new edition! 
During my stay, I slept at Yumi's place with my friend Roxana, and we all woke up early to get ready and be on time. After fighting for half an hour with my real hair I gave up and decided to wear a wig (again) for this event. In the end, I really like how the final look turned and I'm thinking about dyeing my hair in brown... I really have to think about it! Once we were all ready, we drove direction Nancy downtown to join the place of this new edition tea party, the "Hotel d'Haussonville", a very beautiful building from Renaissance.

Le lendemain a eu lieu la East Tea Party, seconde édition. Je n'avais pas pu assister à la tea party de l'année dernière, j'étais donc très heureuse de faire partie de cette nouvelle édition !
Durant tout le séjour j'ai dormi chez Yumi avec mon amie Roxana, et nous nous sommes donc toutes réveillées tôt pour nous préparer et être à l'heure. Après m'être battue pendant une demi-heure avec mes vrais cheveux, j'ai renoncé et j'ai choisi de porter une perruque pour cet événement. Au final, j'aime bien le rendu final et je pense à me teindre les cheveux en brun ... Je dois vraiment y réfléchir ! Une fois prêtes nous nous mettons en route pour le centre-ville de Nancy où avait lieu la tea party dans l'Hôtel d'Haussonville, un très beau bâtiment de la Renaissance.


I've been invited with the persons who bought a VIP ticket to early enter the party to have a drink in this beautiful place. We had smoothies and fresh vegetables, it was very refreshing! A few times after, I saw familiar faces across the street: all the attendees started to arrive.

J'étais invitée avec les personnes ayant acheté un billet VIP à entrer plus tôt dans le lieu de la tea party pour prendre un verre. On a eu des smoothies et des légumes frais, c'était très rafraîchissant ! Peu de temps après avoir bu mon smoothie, je vois des visages familiers dans la rue : les participants commençaient à arriver ! 

Picture by Lady Beth

The organization team invited us to discover the tea party room and to choose a seat. The place was very beautiful, classical and comfy at the same time. A piano was placed just behind our table, we discovered during the introduction speech that some musicians were invited to play for us. What an amazing surprise!
Actually, I don't really know what to say about the tea party because everything was just perfect. The food was tasty and in large quantity, the tea selection was perfect and the place was lovely. The only problem we encountered during the day was the terrible heat wave (I think all the RDRR events might have been cursed because every time our association organize something, the heat is terrible). 

L'équipe nous a alors invités à découvrir la salle et à choisir une place. L'endroit était somptueux, classique et confortable à la fois. Un piano était placé derrière notre table, et nous découvrons au cours du discours d'ouverture que des musiciens étaient programmés et allaient jouer pour nous. Quelle merveilleuse surprise!
En vérité, je ne sais pas vraiment quoi dire sur cette tea party car tout était parfait. La nourriture était bonne et en quantité, la sélection de thé était fantastique et le lieu était très agréable. Le seul vrai problème que nous avons rencontré, c'est la canicule (je pense que les événements RDRR sont maudits : à chaque fois que notre association organise quelque chose, la chaleur est intenable).


Pictures by Manon Kolb
Pictures by Roxana

The tea party was so much fun, and the raffle was unbelievable (but as expected, I didn't win a thing. Maybe the next time... or the next one... or the next one... and so on!). I am very happy for all of my friends who won prizes, though ヽ(*・ω・)ノ
Here are some random pictures of the tea party, everybody was so nice ♥ 

La tea party était géniale, et la tombola incroyable (mais comme je m'y attendais, je n'ai absolument rien gagné. Peut-être la prochaine fois... ou la prochaine... ou la suivante... et ainsi de suite !). Ceci dit, je suis très heureuse pour toutes mes amies qui ont gagné quelque chose ヽ(*・ω・)ノ
Voici quelques photos random de la tea party, tout le monde était adorable

My beloved Yumi and I, Two out of three french Kawaii Ambassadors ♥

 ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
All the tea party pictures (unless stated) are from Tamago Studio
See all the pictures in this album: ♥♥♥
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

And the icing on the cake, received a small lucky bag filled with beautiful postcards, a fanzine specially edited for the occasion and a cute pair of socks. I had a pair of ivory socks I really really love!

Et la cerise sur le gâteau, tout le monde a reçu un petit lucky pack contenant de jolies cartes postales, un fanzine édité spécialement pour l'occasion et une jolie paire de chaussettes. J'ai eu une paire de chaussettes ivoire que j'adore !


Thank you very much Yumi, Solène and Lady Beth (RDRR East team) for your hard work to create these amazing events. You're the best and this weekend was awesome! Thank you a thousand times! 

Merci beaucoup Yumi, Solène et Lady Beth (toute l'équipe RDRR Est) pour votre travail acharné afin de créer ces super événements. Vous êtes les meilleures et ce week-end était génial! Merci mille fois!

2 commentaires:

  1. Sounds like you had an amzing weekend! Lovely events *__*

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Miuko! This weekend was really amazing, all my friends did a fantastic job *^* ♥

      Supprimer